[uL] vs [TeK] - the Shen mystery

« Older   Newer »
HoogerBooger
view post Posted on 2/11/2012, 09:31     +1   -1

Hello all,

Word on the street that ya'll won a clanwar against uL boys which means that you killed the uL longtime win streak.

What bothers me and some members of the LVP community is that [uL]Shen lost his network connection exactly on the day when the clanwar happened. Coincidence? I don't think so. I can only think of 2 possible scenarios - 1) [urbanLegend]Shen's PC/connection was compromised by TeK clan. 2) [uL]Shen is playing a double game.

Please discuss.

Topic on LVP:

[url]http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=31231.4470[/url]

nC_
view post Posted on 2/11/2012, 12:52     -1   +1   -1

this is the old old old tek forum. You have to ask here: www.tekclan.co.cc/

HoogerBooger
view post Posted on 2/11/2012, 13:01     +1   -1

Could you make a copy+paste about my topic there bruv? I can't be arsed to make another account.

Also if you say that this place is no longer alive, could I please claim those forums as my own?

nC_
view post Posted on 2/11/2012, 15:07     +1   -1

this forum is my own. I'm ex tek founder then I went to uL. It's obvious they ddosed shen , since one of them pays monthly for some ddos issue and shen never had such net problems.

view post Posted on 7/11/2012, 13:27     +1   -1

Flooder.exe

Group:
Honorary Members

ahah ma che è successo?
mi sembra di capire che i vari italiani che erano rimasti nei TeK dopo l'insediamento di Waqqi come leader alla fine sono usciti, che l'abbiano presa in culo anche loro alla fine?

view post Posted on 21/1/2013, 18:06     +1   -1

Flooder.exe

Group:
Honorary Members

CITAZIONE (HoogerBooger @ 2/11/2012, 09:31) 
Hello all,

Word on the street that ya'll won a clanwar against uL boys which means that you killed the uL longtime win streak.

What bothers me and some members of the LVP community is that [uL]Shen lost his network connection exactly on the day when the clanwar happened. Coincidence? I don't think so. I can only think of 2 possible scenarios - 1) [urbanLegend]Shen's PC/connection was compromised by TeK clan. 2) [uL]Shen is playing a double game.

Please discuss.

Topic on LVP:

it's all Solidsnake's fault

as always

view post Posted on 22/1/2013, 17:11     +1   -1

Flooder.exe

Group:
Honorary Members

CITAZIONE (ste001 @ 21/1/2013, 18:06) 
CITAZIONE (HoogerBooger @ 2/11/2012, 09:31) 
Hello all,

Please discuss.

Topic on LVP:

it's all Solidsnake's fault

as always

:zese: +1

6 replies since 2/11/2012, 09:31   626 views